DREAM BIG & JOIN OUR FAMILY
The Salvatore’s Story:
In 1978, Eastridge High School Student Salvatore “SoccerSam” Fantauzzo opened the first Salvatore’s Pizza at 1985 E Main St in Rochester, NY at the age of 17. The Home Economics project became reality on July 5, 1978.
Today, Salvatore’s has 29 full menu locations that are all owner-operated, plus outlets. Each owner works 60+ hours a week. The locations have amazing team members that have been with Salvatore’s for years, including several that started in 1978. Salvatore’s employs over 1,500 local residents in our franchised locations.
For the full history on Salvatore’s Pizza, visit salvatores.com/history
Several owners started off as pizza box makers and now own and operate very successful locations.
MAKE YOUR CAREER PART OF OUR FUTURE!
FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Pizza Pub or Saloon
Salvatore's Famous Full Menu for dine-in with beer & wine, or full bar with giant TVs and outside patios. Locations are open later hours, and also offer take-out and delivery.
Salvatore's Speedy Slice
The Salvatore's Difference
Rochester's Favorite Pizzeria Since 1978!
Why Salvatore's? What Makes Us Ranked in the Top 100 Pizzerias in the Nation? Freshest & Highest Quality Ingredients Available. Owner Operated Locations (60+ Hours Per Week). Old Fashioned, High Quality Service.
- Dough. Salvatore’s dough is made in a spotless clean commissary using filtered and tempered water for consistency, and an old sicilian process.
- Sauce. Salvatore’s sauce is made with California tomatoes. No cans used!
- Mozzarella. 100% real Wisconsin mozzarella with no fake additives.
- Bread. Sub bread and hamburger rolls are baked fresh every morning at each location.
- Spotless Clean. High cleanliness standards and open-view kitchens.
- Healthy air-deck ovens. Healthier than stone, brick, coal, and wood. No Conveyors or Asbestos Stone.
- Full Menu Delivery. Salvatore’s Famous Full Menu Delivery, “We Deliver Everything...But Babies!”
- salvatores.com Full Menu Online Ordering, Pizza Perks, and more.
- Local. All products purchased from local distributer. Local POS, local printers, etc.
- Marketing. Unique marketing and 24/7 marketing, consultation and office support.
Opening a Location - We help you
Salvatore’s utilizes innovative management procedures and marketing
strategies to support the day-to-day operations of your location.
You will receive the following:
•Site Selection & Lease Negotiation Assistance
•Complete layout and design of your new location
•Assist with equipment ordering and set up
•Two–week Comprehensive Training Program
•Grand Opening Support and training
•Turn–key Marketing Plan and 24 hours/ day support
•Continued Education for franchisees and team members
Salvatore’s Old Fashioned Pizzeria is seeking individual location franchisees and multi-unit development franchisees. To be considered a franchise candidate, please review the following:
All Salvatore’s locations must be owner operated with the managing partner present 60 plus hours a week. We are open weekends and most holidays.
You or your managing partner should have a proven fast food or restaurant track record. At Salvatore’s, the kitchen is your office. If you like sitting in an office, this is not for you.
You or your managing partner should have familiarity in the town or area you would like to operate. We suggest your home is less than ten minutes from your first location.
You and your managing partner must understand the team concept. Our high standards are like operating a winning sports team. Owners cannot be bench players or just coaches.
You or your managing partner should expect to invest $$$ to open a new Salvatore’s location. Finding a landlord that will cover all renovations is key.
•Approximate new location setup package: $150,000-$250,000.
•Approximate location re-modeling package: $50,000.
Estimated Expenses? Food Cost and Paper Cost 40%, Payroll 30%, Variable & Fixed Expenses 20%,
Estimated Profit 10%
-request for consideration
-Franchise disclosure document
- signed franchise agreement
(insert a franchise disclaimer)