(Rochester, NY) - Salvatore’s Old Fashioned Pizzeria was ranked #55 in “Pizza Today’s” list of the top 100 Pizza companies in America, November 2015 issue. There is an estimated 150,000 places that sell pizza in the country!
Salvatore “SoccerSam” Fantauzzo, CEO/Founder of Salvatore’s Pizzeria attributes their ranking to the volume of sales per location. Their company mission for the past 37 years has been to offer:
- Freshest & Highest Quality Ingredients Available
- Old Fashioned Service & Family Pricing
- Famous Full Menu Delivery… Everything But Babies!
- Healthy Air Deck Real Pizza Ovens
- Spotless Clean Locations With Open View Kitchens
- All Products Purchased Locally (Palmer Food Service)
- Owner Operated Locations with amazing staff members
- Loyal Customers who have supported the brand since 1978
Salvatore’s started in 1978 as an Eastridge High School project for founder Salvatore Fantauzzo, and now has over 30 locations and additional outlets in the Rochester area.
“This is a great honor for a small family operated pizza chain to be listed with the “Big Boys”, said Salvatore “SoccerSam” Fantauzzo, CEO/Founder of Salvatore’s Pizzeria. We are very grateful to all of our franchisees, staff members and our loyal customers”.