(Rochester, NY) - Salvatore’s Old Fashioned Pizzeria was ranked #80 in Pizza Today’s list of the Top 100 Pizza companies in America!
Salvatore “SoccerSam” Fantauzzo, CEO/Founder of Salvatore’s Pizzeria attributes their ranking to the volume of sales per location. Their company mission for the past 40 years has been to offer:
- Freshest & Highest Quality Ingredients Available
- Old Fashioned Customer Service
- Famous Full Menu Delivery... Everything But Babies!
- Healthy Air Deck Real Pizza Ovens
- Spotless Clean Locations With Open View Kitchens
- All Products Purchased Locally (Palmer Food Service)
- Owner Operated Locations with AMAZING staff members
Salvatore’s started in 1978 as an Eastridge High School project for founder Salvatore Fantauzzo, and now has 27 full menu locations and additional outlets in the Rochester and Monroe County Area.
This is a great honor for a small family operated pizza chain to be listed with the “Big Boys”, said Salvatore “SoccerSam” Fantauzzo, CEO/Founder of Salvatore’s Pizzeria. “We are very grateful to all of our franchisees, staff members, loyal customers and media partners for growing and supporting the brand for over 40 years."