Well friends and neighbors, it’s been a grueling three months while dealing with the stay at home order resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, but Salvatore’s is excited to announce that we’re opening up our patio locations for outdoor dining! We’ve missed our seeing our customers while everyone was hunkered down at home, but with New York officially in Phase 1 of the reopening process, we’ve made all the necessary adjustments, geared up with PPE and can’t wait see you all soon.
While we’re thrilled to serve you once again, our number one concern is ensuring the health and safety or all guests and employees. In accordance with DOH and NYS guidelines for outdoor food service, here are just a few of the safety precautions we’re taking to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for all.
- Salvatore’s employees will be wearing masks at all time
- We’ve spaced our tables 6 feet apart to create safe distance
- Smart social distancing practices between our employees and guests
- Meticulous disinfecting of all tables and chairs after each meal
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations to promote a germ free environment
- Touchless delivery and carryout for those not yet ready to dine in
Whether you’re in the mood for a pizza under the stars, a delicious meal, cold drink or anything else from our extensive menu, the entire Salvatore’s team would like to assure you that we’re doing everything in our control to keep you safe. Get in touch with the Salvatore’s Location nearest you to make sure our patio is open, and come on by for some fresh air and a delectable meal al fresco.
For more information on the safety measures we’re taking, be sure to check out our Safety Updates page for more details. We look forward to seeing you soon!